Plastic Transformation Process | QC, Ontario and USA
Polymer Recycle Inc offers professional plastic transformation services. Get in touch today!
We provide reliable service through every step of the plastic transformation process.
Plastic transformation Processus
After the preliminary analysis of the post-industrial plastics received directly from companies, they go through three phases:
- Laboratory analysis: our team controls the quality of all incoming plastics through extensive laboratory analysis. This will ensure that each batch is free of contamination.
- Resizing: This step involves shredding the plastics for easier handling. Using shredders and granulators, we create fragments that are used in the final phase.
- Compounding: the fragments are cleaned again and then processed into the high quality plastic pellets that we sell.
For quality plastic pellets, contact Polymer Recycle Inc today.
Our team guarantees the best service through every step of the process
At Polymer Recycle Inc, we believe the transformation and reuse of plastics offer various environmentally-friendly advantages, such as:
- Saving non-renewable raw materials. Oil, for example, which serves as the base of many plastics, is saved when transforming.
- Energy efficiency. Our process uses less energy than the production of primary plastics.
- Reducing pollution. Landfill and incineration costs are done away with as we transform all the plastics.
Call us for more information on our plastic transformation process and other services!
Professional and eco-friendly services
What Set Us Apart?
For more information,