Plastic Recycling Process | QC, Ontario and USA
Polymer Recycle Inc offers professional plastic recycling services. Get in touch today!
We provide reliable service through every step of the plastic recycling process.
Plastic Recycling Processus
After the preliminary analysis of the post-industrial plastics received directly from companies, they go through three phases:
- Laboratory analysis: our team controls the quality of all incoming plastics through extensive laboratory analysis. This will ensure that each batch is free of contamination.
- Resizing: This step involves shredding the plastics for easier handling. Using shredders and granulators, we create fragments that are used in the final phase.
- Compounding: the fragments are cleaned again and then processed into the high quality plastic pellets that we sell.
For quality plastic pellets, contact Polymer Recycle Inc today.
Our team guarantees the best service through every step of the process
At Polymer Recycle Inc, we believe the reuse and recycling of plastics offer various environmentally-friendly advantages, such as:
- Saving non-renewable raw materials. Oil, for example, which serves as the base of many plastics is saved when recycling.
- Energy efficiency. Our recycling process uses less energy than the production of primary plastics.
- Reducing pollution. Landfill and incineration costs are done away with as we recycle all the plastics.
Call us for more information on our plastic recycling process and other services!
Professional and eco-friendly services
What Set Us Apart?
For more information,